At Dallas & Richardson, we understand that legal issues can arise in your personal life, whether that be planning for your family’s future, dealing with the affairs of a loved one or understanding and dealing with a deceased’s estate, Dallas & Richardson can help you with:
- Probate, trusts and administration of Estates: If someone has passed away, it can sometimes be confusing and upsetting to deal with the administration of their Estate. Whether you need help as an Executor to apply for probate and deal with the assets of the Estate or you are a beneficiary of a will that is unclear or ambiguous, we can help you deal with any issues that arise from the administration of the Estate. Similarly, we can also assist if you are seeking to challenge or defend the validity of a will, bring or defend a claim under the Inheritance Act or bring or defend an action where there has been exclusion from an estate. Click here to view our pricing structure.
- Debt Recovery and Litigation: We offer practical, cost-effective solutions if you have a debtor that fails to pay or you find yourself facing a personal dispute. Our in-depth experience and knowledge of claims against professionals, contractual disputes and disputes relating to land, means that you will receive effective legal advice to support you in resolving your dispute.
- HMRC: If you are experiencing problems with HMRC, contact us to see if we can help with any issues that have arisen between you and HMRC.
- Insolvency: If you have been served with a statutory demand for payment or are facing bankruptcy, we have extensive experience in all insolvency matters.
- Wills and Powers of Attorney: We can take the stress out of planning for your family’s future and ensure that you decide who inherits your property and that those who are left behind are adequately provided for. We can also advise you on Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPA), which is a legal document where one person grants another person the authority to make legal and financial decisions on their behalf. There are different types of LPA for financial decisions and health care decisions and we can discuss with you whether an LPA is right for you.